this is like my fave joke
okay that shit was good.
“ A boy is just a boy. A bad grade is just a bad grade. Life is just life. Eventually you’ll learn that all your stresses right now aren’t going to matter in 10 years. You need to decide whether or not you want to be a successful, intelligent, and great person or be a crabby ass person, it’s all up to you. Destiny lies in your own hands and you’re in control of it. No one else. Just you and yourself. Learn to be happy, learn to be kind, and learn to love. One day you’ll look back at your life and I hope you say to yourself “What a wonderful life”. Stay positive, motivated, and always keep striving to be the best you can be.
— My aunt giving me s lecture about life (via curiouxs)
accidentally thinks about something awkward i did three years ago
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
— 14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)